TeamLink Portal - It's FREE and brings tremendous value!
Corecon Technologies has always been committed to offering solutions that are comprehensive,
rich in functionality and offer tremendous value. Below is an example of how the
TeamLink Portal really makes Corecon's value proposition a no brainer!
- # of Employees: 3
- 4 Active Projects: 4 Unique Customers
- 20 Subcontractors working on the 4 Active Projects
- Corecon V7 Pro Edition = 1 User * $60/user/mo = $60/month
- 1 GB of Online File Storage = $3/mo
- 24 TeamLink Portal Logins (4 Customers + 20 Subs) = Free
- Monthly Total = $63
In a nutshell, for $63 per month this contractor can automate his/her entire operations
and collaborate with all external team members (i.e. 24 people) on drawings, correspondence,
documentation, changes, schedules and invoices!
TeamLink Portal - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is required to access the TeamLink Portal?
The TeamLink Portal is web-based and works with any browser: Apple Safari, Google
Chrome, Microsoft Internet Exporer and Mozilla Firefox. A high-speed internet connection
is also recommended.
What is the price of the TeamLink Portal?
The TeamLink Portal is Free. Thus, you will not need to purchase user licenses for
customers, vendors and consultants.
How many of my customers or vendors can access the TeamLink Portal at the same time?
How is security managed in the TeamLink Portal?
In order to access the TeamLink Portal the following criteria has to be met.
- External Project Team Member must be marked Active and assigned a User Name/Password.
- Project is marked Active.
- External Project Team Member's Company must be listed in the Project Directory and
assigned a TeamLink Security Role.
What are TeamLink Portal Security Roles?
Access permissions to features and records are determined by TeamLink Portal Security
Roles. There are three (3) default roles within the system: Customer, Vendor and
Architect. In addition, custom roles can be created from the default options. As
mentioned above, these security roles are then specified for companies listed in
the Project Directory.
What are some examples in the TeamLink Portal where a Vendor (ie Sub) updates information?
- Contact Management: Add additional company contacts and document insurance information.
- Invitation To Bid (ITB): Confirm they would like to bid on the project and have downloaded plans and specs.
- Request For Pricing (RFP) Packages: Provide pricing on bid items.
- Change Proposal Request: Provide pricing on potential change items.
- RFIs and Submittals: Can initiate their own RFI and Submittal and upload related files.
- Scheduling: Comment on tasks.
What are some examples in the TeamLink Portal where an Architect updates information?
- RFIs and Submittals: Provides responses and upload related files.
- Scheduling: Comment on tasks.
Currently many features are read only, however, Request for Price (RFP) Packages, Journals, RFIs
and Submittals allow data entry and uploading of supporting documentation.
How does Corecon alert me of updates posted in the TeamLink Portal?
Any time a record has been updated in the portal, Corecon will send an email alert
to the coordinator of the project record.