In today’s competitive market, businesses that thrive are the ones that are connected with their employees, customers and vendors. Having access to communication and project related information anywhere anytime and on any device is imperative! Corecon's TeamLink Portal was created to empower contractors by giving them the ability to share project information with their outside team members.
Corecon's TeamLink Portal - The Modern Way To Collaborate!
- Share project information such as correspondence and documentation with customers, vendors and architects in a secure manner.
- Eliminate phone calls and emails by providing a self-service portal to access the latest project information.
- Provide Unlimited Logins to Outside Team Members for Free!
| || |
Get Responses From Outside Team Members Quickly
- Outside Team Members such as Architects can respond to Journals, RFIs and Submittals. Responses that include attachments can also be uploaded.
- Vendors who have been sent an Invitation To Bid (ITB) or Request For Pricing Package (RFP) can view the latest drawings/specs and provide their pricing online.
- Auto alerts are sent out automatically back to your firm when any type of response has been posted in the portal.
| || |
No Excuses For Not Knowing The Schedule!
- Updates to schedules in Corecon V7 and Mobile will immediately be communicated to vendors and owners.
- Eliminate the"old" school method of distributing schedules via emails or FTP sites.
| || |
Specific Financial Dashboards For Vendors And Owners
- Owner Dashboard Details: Original Contract Budgets, Approved COs and Progress Invoices
- Vendor Dashboard Details: POs, Bills, Subcontracts, Approved SCOs and Sub Invoices
| || |
What is the benefit of using the TeamLink Portal?
Engineering and construction firms are bombarded with project related questions from customers, consultants and vendors. For example, subs will often contact the general contractor's accounting or project management department inquiring about the status of their change orders, answers to RFIs, or where they can download the latest set of plans. Customers may be inquiring about progress invoices and the status on the schedule. Wouldn't it be nice to share this information in a secure manner?
Well, the TeamLink Portal was built from the ground up to connect “your” business with external team members. As a result, project execution and communication will greatly improve and the relationships with all parties involved will benefit! This secure portal will greatly reduce phone calls and emails from outside team members by giving them access to project details on an as needed basis. In addition, customers will feel at ease that communication tools are in place to reduce delays and improve project execution.
Why is this an Industry Game Changer?
- Totally scalable
- Free unlimited logins for customers, consultants and vendors! For example, if you have 100 active customers/projects going on with 300 participating vendors then 400 logins could be added, one for each contact!
- TeamLink Security Roles provide granular access rights for each project and company. Thus, a company can have different security roles for each specific project.
- Most portals on the market are basically a glorified FTP site where the user creates some sort of file (i.e. pdf, jpeg, doc, xls etc.), uploads it to a shared site and then grants access permissions. However, Corecon's TeamLink portal shows real-time updates from Corecon V7 and eliminates the file creation and uploading process.
- Dashboards are availalbe for each specific TeamLink Role providing a high-level overview.
TeamLink Portal - It's FREE and brings tremendous value!
Corecon Technologies has always been committed to offering solutions that are comprehensive, rich in functionality and offer tremendous value. Below is an example of how the TeamLink Portal really makes Corecon's value proposition a no brainer!
- # of Employees: 3
- 4 Active Projects --> 4 Unique Customers
- 20 Subcontractors working on the 4 Active Projects
- Corecon V7 Pro Edition = 1 User * $60/user/mo = $60/month
- 1 GB of Online File Storage = $3/mo
- 24 TeamLink Portal Logins (4 Customers + 20 Subs) = Free
- Monthly Total = $63
In a nutshell, for $65 per month this contractor can automate his/her entire operations and collaborate with all external team members (i.e. 24 people) on drawings, correspondence, documentation, changes, schedules and invoices! What other software solution on the market today can offer that kind of value!
TeamLink Portal White Paper On Collaboration
TeamLink Portal - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is required to access the TeamLink Portal?
The TeamLink Portal is web-based and works with any browser: Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Exporer and Mozilla Firefox. A high-speed internet connection is also recommended.
What is the price of the TeamLink Portal?
The TeamLink Portal is Free. Thus, you will not need to purchase user licenses for customers, vendors and consultants.
How many of my customers or vendors can access the TeamLink Portal at the same time?
How is security managed in the TeamLink Portal?
In order to access the TeamLink Portal the following criteria has to be met.
- External Project Team Member must be marked Active and assigned a User Name/Password.
- External Project Team Member's Company must be listed in the Project Directory and assigned a TeamLink Security Role.
- Project is marked Active.
What are TeamLink Portal Security Roles?
Access permissions to features and records are determined by TeamLink Portal Security Roles. There are three (3) default roles within the system: Customer, Vendor and Architect. In addition, custom roles can be created from the default options. As mentioned above, these security roles are then specified for companies listed in the Project Directory.
What information can be updated in the Portal by external project team members?
Many features are read only but when it comes to Request for Pricing (RFP) Packages or Correspondence records (i.e. Journals, RFIs, Submittals, etc.), Corecon allows updates if the external project team member is marked as a bidder or respondent respectively. In addition, the external team member can upload a file if online file storage has been purchased for the account.
How does Corecon alert me of updates posted in the TeamLink Portal?
Any time a record has been updated in the portal, Corecon will send an email alert to the coordinator of the project record.