The construction industry has a very mobile workforce and employees use a variety of devices while out in the field. To address this need, Corecon's new Android App was built specifically for job site staff and can be used in conjunction with Corecon V7, Corecon's web-based suite of software for estimating and project management.
Information entered in the Android App such as Daily Logs, Timecards, Punchlists etc. will immediately appear in Corecon V7 so no synchronization is required! Thus, field staff who primarily use a tablet or smartphone can access project information anytime anywhere!
Access Corecon now on any Google Android Device!
|Android App Features: |
- Contacts - (import from phone, share contacts via SMS)
- Project Photos - (view, take and upload new photos)
- Project Directory - (view companies with expired insurance)
- Punchlist - (take and upload new photos)
- Daily Logs - (add weather on the fly, receive materials based on POs, enter manpower etc.)
- Time Entry
- Purchase Orders
- Misc. Expenses
- To Do List
- Alerts - (on any features in Corecon V7)
- View Inbound Email
| || || |
Where can I download the App? Corecon's Android App is available for download from Google's Play Store.
Can I use the Android App on both smartphones and tablets that run Google's Android operating system? Yes
Does it require syncing with Corecon V7? Corecon's Android App and Corecon V7 both connect to the same online database. Thus, entries made in the Android App will immediately appear in Corecon V7 without any synchronization.
What is the price of Corecon Mobile? FREE to all subscribers of Corecon V7
Is there an app for Apple's iOS? Stay tuned for more information!