Corecon Mobile - An Extension of Corecon V7 for Apple iOS and Google Android
The construction industry has a very mobile workforce and employees use a variety of devices while out in the field. To address this need, Corecon's Mobile Apps for iOS and Android were built specifically for job site staff and can be used in conjunction with Corecon V7, Corecon's flagship web-based software suite for estimating and project management.
Information entered in the the mobile Apps such as Daily Logs, Timecards, Punchlists etc. will immediately appear in Corecon V7 so no synchronization is required! Thus, field staff who primarily use a tablet or smartphone can access project information anytime anywhere!
Mobile App Features:
Empower your field staff with Corecon Mobile!
- Contacts - (import from phone, share contacts via SMS)
- Project Photos - (view, take and upload new photos)
- Project Directory - (view companies with expired insurance)
- Drawing Log
- Daily Logs - (add weather on the fly, receive materials based on POs, enter manpower etc.)
- Punchlist - (take and upload new photos)
- Request For Informaton (RFI)
- Purchase Orders
- Misc. Expenses
- Time Entry
- To Do List
- Alerts - (on any features in Corecon V7)
- View Inbound Email
Where can I download the App?
Corecon's Mobile Apps are available for download from Apple's iTunes and Google's Play Store.
Can I use the App on a phone and tablet device?
Does it require syncing with Corecon V7?
Corecon's Mobile Apps connect to the same online database as Corecon V7. Thus, entries
made in the App will immediately appear in Corecon V7 without any synchronization.
What is the price of Corecon Mobile?
FREE to all subscribers of Corecon V7